Are you a restaurant owner that is having difficulty receiving the funding you need to get a Cleveland [email protected] countertop convection steamer? If so, you can benefit significantly by working with Top Financial Resources, the best business financing and leasing company dedicated to your success. No two businesses’ needs are the same; that is why we often provide several different restaurant equipment financing options for your convenience.
Top Financial Resources is here to tell you “Yes” when the banks and other lenders tell you “No.” If you are thinking about applying for Cleveland [email protected] Financing with Top Financial Resources but would first like to know more about our countertop convection steamer financing and leasing program, consider reading below.
As a business owner, you know how hard it can be to try to receive financing from your local bank. In fact, there are many ways that restaurant equipment financing can be troublesome for small business owners, resulting in costly monthly payments and undue stress on your behalf. That is why at Top Financial Resources, we provide business equipment financing for your business when the banks won’t. From excessive working capital requirements to stringent lending requirements and rates that do not work in your favor, these are several reasons why you should consider countertop convection steamers financing at Top Financial Resources over banks. In today’s post, we’ll be talking about what exactly countertop convection steamers financing is while providing more information on how our program works!
Cleveland [email protected] Countertop Convection Steamer Overview
Cleveland [email protected] is a Streamcraft ultra three convection steamer. This electric unit features a compartment, (three) 12 x 20 x 2-1/ 2 pans per compartment capacity, a 60-minute mechanical timer and manual (continuous steaming) bypass switch, and a justify-hand hinged door. It also features controls on the right, automatic boiler blowdown, stainless steel construction, and steam shut-off.
Standard features of the Cleveland [email protected] countertop convection steamer
- 4˝ Adjustable legs
- Automatic generator drain that contains a “water jet” spray rinse drain cleaning cycle to keep drain clears.
- Available in most voltages, three or single-phase only.
- Compartment door steam shut off switch.
- Cooking capacity for up to (3) 12˝ x 20˝ x 2 1⁄2˝ deep cafeteria pans
- Has durable 14 gauge, stainless steel construction for compartment door, cavity a4nd steam generator
- Easy access generator cleaning port that is located on the outside, top of the unit. Not necessary to remove rack guides or hot panels to access.
- Exclusive “cool to the touch” two-piece compartment door design that has a free-floating inner door with reversible gasket and provides an airtight seal. Stainless steel slams mechanism for reliability.
- Exclusive automatic remote probe type water level control that separates from the generator for easy access.
- Exclusive steam cooking distribution system with maintenance-free exclusive Brass Steam Jets produces high-velocity convection steam without fans. Coved Corner design in the cooking compartment distributes heat evenly and is simple to keep clean. Creased top and bottom enhance drainage: cold water condenser behind drain maintains dry steam. Fully insulated cooking compartment for thermal efficiency. Removable Stainless Steel Slide Racks for easy cleaning.
- Innovative PowerPak electric steam generator with a special stainless steel fire bar heating element: Strong 14 gauge stainless steel construction and a fully insulated rear mounted steam generator.
- Instant steam stands by a mode that holds the generator at a steaming temperature and lets the unit start cooking instantly.
- justify-hand door hinging with compartment doors hinged on the justify, and controls on the right
- Main power on/off switch that has an automatic water fill
- Switch for manual operation and one 60 minutes electro-mechanical timer: audible signal for cooking time completion.
Options and accessories of Cleveland [email protected]
- 34″ High stainless steel economy stand, for one 21-CET-8
- 610mm High stainless steel stacking stand (UniStand25) for mounting two stacked 21-CET-8
- Additional pan racks for equipment stands
- Cafeteria Pans in depths of 1˝, 2 1⁄2˝ and 4˝
- Dissolve® Descale Solution, six one-gallon containers with quart markings
- Electronic timer with compensating load feature
- Equipment stacking stand shelf type
- POSK Pull-Out shelf kit for UniStands
- Stacking Kit (P/N 107166) incorporates plumbing for water, a drain and generator cleaning port connections (STKI) (two units only)
- Water filters
Countertop Convection Steamer Financing Explained
If you are a new restaurant that is strapped for cash, there is a good chance that your lack of funding imposes various limitations that can compromise your daily workflow. From unsuitable machinery to no equipment at all, there are numerous reasons why restaurant startups struggle during the first few years of operation. But with countertop convection steamers financing, you can quickly and easily begin to operate how a professional business should. That is why in this article about getting approved for equipment financing, we will discuss the process of funding Cleveland [email protected] at Top Financial Resources.
If you are seeking the top restaurant equipment financing company that offers quick and easy approval times, look no further than Top Financial Resources. We know that it can be challenging to receive funding for your restaurant, mainly if you are unable to receive financing from banks, which is why Top Financial Resources offers you a loan when banks decline you.
Learn how easy it is to get restaurant equipment financing by Top Financial Resources
Whether you are a small restaurant interested in leasing Cleveland [email protected] for your commercial kitchen, or a restaurant startup that is in need of quality countertop convection steamers that will not let you down, there is a high probability that you will have to apply for some kind of financing to help your business get its feet off the ground. Luckily, it has never been easier for your restaurant to apply for financing when working with Top Financial Resources. Let us discuss the process of applying for a lease or a loan so that you can quickly receive funding from one of our professional team members.
At Top Financial Resources, we have helped small and medium businesses grow for quite some time, and we keep on doing so today. Our financing specialists are veterans in the restaurant equipment financing industry, and they possess the experience to help you receive equipment funding with ease. So whether you have a bad credit rating or simply do not want to go through the hassle of being financed by a bank, Top Financial Resources is here to help.
Step 1: Applying for Cleveland [email protected] financing
Applying for a commercial electric lease or loan can sound daunting; however, it does not have to be with the help of financing veterans at Top Financial Resources. When you start applying for financing for your restaurant, you will work directly with one of our financing professionals to help you find the equipment you need to help your company grow. We will assess your credit report to determine if you are a good fit for receiving financing for your restaurant during this period. After you have determined the countertop convection steamer that is most suitable for your restaurant’s needs, you will then have to submit a financial package that will be carefully assessed by one of our loan specialists.
Step 2: Submitting the application
After gathering the financial record necessary for review, we will give you credit feedback. We will offer you the best rates and terms in the market. You will be presented with a number of financing and leasing options that are free of hidden obligations and fees so that you can choose the program you want without having to worry about additional strings attached.
Step 3: Funding stage
After we have determined that you are a good fit for receiving funding, you will be able to get funding within 24 hours of signing your funding paperwork. We know that time is essential when building a business, which is why almost all our customers can receive funding the same day that they receive their lending documentation. If you are not sure about some of the paperwork you are signing for some reason, our in-house legal team will be more than happy to assist you with any challenges that you might be experiencing. This is one of the many ways that we are able to offer you the most value possible.
Step 4: Post-Funding stage
Once you have received funding for your new equipment, you will be able to keep in touch with our team of professionals that can assist you with services ranging from reapplying and refinancing for a restaurant equipment lease. We know that you’re looking for the best that there is to offer when it comes to financing your restaurant, which is why Top Financial Resources always strives to offer our customers unmatched service and attention to detail.
At Top Financial Resources, we are always available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about receiving equipment financing in as little time as possible. We work with both small and medium restaurants every day and have helped countless businesses receive funding for their business needs. If you’d like to know more about our full offering of equipment financing services or would simply like to start applying for your equipment financing, reach out to our team of professionals today. We will assist you in obtaining the equipment that you need.
What type of commercial steamer can I fund with countertop convection steamer financing?
Are you wondering what type of commercial steamer you can purchase with the help of countertop convection steamers financing? As an independently owned restaurant equipment financing company, Top Financial Resources has the flexibility to finance restaurants for whatever equipment they need, whether used or new. Our countertop convection steamer financing program is not limited to Cleveland [email protected] you can use the funds to purchase or lease any other steamer that is suitable for your restaurant, including:
- Cleveland [email protected](21CET82083MCSQS) Steamcraft® Ultra
- Cleveland 21CET8 Steamcraft Ultra 3 Convection Steamer
- Cleveland [email protected] (22CET32082403MCSQS) SteamChef™ 3
- Cleveland 22CET3.1 SteamChef” 3 Convection Steamer
- Cleveland [email protected] (22CET32082403MCSQS) SteamChef™ 3